Pending: 3 Bedroom Home - AFFORDABLE!
1909 Azalea, Scott City
Estimated monthly payment: $344
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
The Price is Right on this one level brick and vinyl sided home offering 3 bedrooms! The living room has original hardwood flooring and a double window bringing in the light. The eat-in kitchen has a ceramic tile floor and a tile backsplash. Main level laundry is found close by. The full hall bathroom has a tiled floor and tub/shower combination. A door from the attached single car garage leads to the concrete patio and large level chain link fenced yard. The utility shed will remain. The roof age is 5-8 years old.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1840 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,040
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Ceiling fans
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 245 times.
- This listing was last updated March 18, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.