Pending: Comfortable Home in Fairway Estates
808 Birdie, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $677
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Located in Fairway Estates near the Bent Creek Golf course, sits this tri-level vinyl sided home. One of the first things you will see is the covered wrap around porch that leads to the rear patio. Stepping inside the living room you will notice the hardwood flooring that continues into the kitchen and dining. The dining area is open to both the living room and the kitchen. The kitchen has custom cabinets and a tiled backsplash. All kitchen (stainless) appliances will remain with the home. A door between the kitchen and dining room leads to the wrap around porch. Upstairs are three bedrooms (master is generous size) and two full baths. All three bedrooms have carpeted floors and ceiling fans. Both the hall and the master bath were updated last summer with new vanities (soft close drawers) and vinyl plank flooring. Downstairs is a tiled family room with three windows keeping this room bright, a laundry room, half bath, and storage closet. The HVAC is two-year-old. The landscaping has been updated. Ask US how to make this your home with as little as $500 down TODAY!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,651
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Tri-level
- Floors: Tri-Level
- Foundation: Finished Basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1198
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,133 times.
- This listing was last updated June 15, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.