Under contract: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
3630 Old Hopper, Cape Girardeau
The covered porch and turret welcomes you to this home, with a walk around covered porch to the rear that overlooks wooded area where deer love to play. Open concept with very large family room, breakfast, kitchen, dining room. The family room has vaulted ceiling, and a gas fireplace with marble surround. The dining room has a wall of built ins and solid surface counter tops added by sellers in kitchen and baths. The master bedroom has an impressive graduated windows and new carpet was added throughout by present owners. Wood flooring in living, dining, and half bath. The mill work and interior doors are a touch of the past, adding charm that's seldom seen. Lower level is mostly finished with the exception of the ceiling in the office area. A lot of storage and a side walk out. In Clarkton Place Subdivision and convenient to shopping, hospitals, restaurants, and interstate.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.4400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,214
- Brick veneer exterior
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 254 times.
- This listing was last updated March 24, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.