Under contract: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2421 Terrie Hill Road, Cape Girardeau
Stunning, one of a kind, Frank Lloyd Wright style ranch home located in the heart of Cape! Extensively updated throughout to include flooring, light fixtures, roof & windows, completely remodeled basement, gorgeous landscaping & exterior paint. As you enter the front door you're welcomed by the natural light found throughout the home. The cozy living room has a new fireplace & updated wet bar with cabinets & mini-fridge. The sun room is perfect for your morning beverage. Also, find a formal dining area & breakfast room with built-ins. The gourmet kitchen has SS appliances, eat-at bar/island, granite tops, abundant cabinets, desk & mud area. 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 full, 1 3/4 & 2 half baths-all updated! The master suite is lovely with its 8x11 walk-in closet, bath with fireplace, soaking tub, separate shower & double sinks. The amazing basement includes a family room with gas fp, game area, wine cellar, storage & .5 bath. Enjoy outdoor living on the large stone patio in fenced yard.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½ ½
- Includes approx. 0.7400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,902
- Lot size is 205 x 209
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 4
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $4399
- Fenced yard
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- Wet bar
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,213 times.
- This listing was last updated September 29, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.