Unique Stone Cottage with Detached Garage and Apartment
104 Rock Levee, Scott City
Estimated monthly payment: $825
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Step back in time without sacrificing any modern amenities! This unique cottage has an abundance of history! Seller has remodeled entire house while maintaining original character. Inside you'll find two main level bedrooms, main level laundry, and additional bedroom/office area upstairs in the finished loft area! The home is completely stone and sits on 1.6 acres outline by a white vinyl fence. The yard is a dream in the summer when all the flowers and trees bloom! With no neighbors on three sides, you'll have plenty of privacy to enjoy summer nights! In additional to what the main home offers, this property also has an oversized detached garage and a move in ready 2-bedroom apartment! Previously the seller has used the apartment as a guest house and rental, bringing in $575-$625 monthly. This is a perfect opportunity for someone needing additional living space for adult children, or to supplement a portion of the mortgage! All appliances and washer & dryer are included!
- Status: Active
- School district: Scott City R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 1.62 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,720
- Stone exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Cellar
- Garage: One car garage
- Fireplaces: Gas Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $531
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- Guest house
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 88 times.
- This listing was last updated March 31, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.