Home for sale - Jackson
3429 Spring Lake Trail, Jackson
This custom built sprawling Ranch home in Bent Creek subdivision overlooks one of the lakes & is nestled in the back of the subdivision providing a quiet low traffic street. Impressive curb appeal with the garage hidden in the rear of the home pulling up to the private partially covered patio, a perfect spot for a future pool. Inside as you step into the large foyer overlooking the expansive open living space, you will see the chef's kitchen, lots of counter space, lots of storage, desk/work space, breakfast bar, & more. The kitchen overlooks 2 sitting areas, one with a fireplace for those cozy winter nights. A master suite with 2 walk in closets, a huge master bath with separate vanities, a large jetted tub, stand alone shower. Lower level has a huge family room, wet bar, full bath, 2 bedrooms, & lots of storage. This 5 bedroom, main level office & laundry, 4 bath home has just been freshly painted throughout & is a must see. The location is the cherry on the sundae! So much to offer!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 0.6800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,834
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 152 times.
- This listing was last updated April 9, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.