Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
780 Carolina Place, Jackson
This spacious 1.5 story sitting on a double lot of 5.9 acres of country living but minutes to town offers three bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The open concept living, kitchen and dining area with knotty pine vaulted ceilings and a gas fireplace in the living room. Main level offers two bedrooms and 1.5 baths, kitchen with granite tops, Beussink oak cabinets, stainless appliances and an eat-at bar and laundry. Upstairs offers a nice landing area with a bedroom and bath. The mostly finished walk out lower level has a large family room with freestanding woodburning stove surrounded by stone, a room that has been used as a bedroom, a full bath and storage. There is a patio accessed from the french doors in the dining room for outdoor living. Then, there is a 30' x 36' heated shop with electricity, ten foot overhead door access, 2 ceiling fans & workbench. Bar in FR does not stay. Measurements are approximate. (well included in HOAs) SEMO fiber internet available. New Roof April 2020! Check out the virtual tour link!
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 5.9000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,495
- Lot size is 400 x 653
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: 1.5 story
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 2
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Shared well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Estimated annual taxes: $2511
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- Wet bar
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 628 times.
- This listing was last updated July 6, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.