Under contract: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
237 Rolling Hills Drive, Cape Girardeau
You will have room to spread out in this brick ranch situated on 1.6 acres. Your 3 bed/3 bath home has been updated throughout, with stunning hardwood floors and charming details like wood-burning fireplaces and shiplap feature walls. The main level has a formal dining room at the front that leads directly into the large eat-in kitchen. In the summer, you can even grill dinner out on the back deck while the dogs run around in the backyard lined with towering trees, meticulous landscaping and a driveway with enough room to park your RV or store your boat. Of course, you also have an attached 2-car garage for everyday use and a *bonus* shop. Back inside, all the bedrooms are on the main floor — the master has an attached bathroom with walk-in shower, while the guest rooms share the hall bathroom with a tub. Still need more room? No problem. Head down to the finished basement, where the rec room [with a fireplace!] is flooded with natural light. No projects or honey-do lists here!
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 1.6400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,313
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 367 times.
- This listing was last updated May 22, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.