Under contract: Sprawling Homestead on 1.4 Acres Awaits New Owners
235 Woodview Lane, Jackson
Spacious living abounds in this 1.5 story dwelling featuring 3 levels totaling over 3200 sq ft of comfortable living space. This 4+ bedroom 4.5 bath home is ideally situated on 1.4 acres that provides plenty of mature landscaping and space for just about any outdoor activity to be enjoyed. The great room spans the full depth of the home giving way for ample sites for plenty of furniture placement. A neighboring kitchen overflows with cabinetry, counter surface, built-in desk, center island with seating for several all while setting the tone for a nice size dining table. Main level master retreat is grand in size complete with full bath and WIC. There so much more to offer. Definitely warrants a tour to understand what else it can deliver. No lack of garage space with a 2 car on the main level along with a bonus 2 car in lower level complete with its own driveway. Such a welcomed rarity. Great location and neighborhood all within the Jackson School District. Call today to view.
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 1.4000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,222
- Vinyl, Brick exterior
- Style: 1 1/2 Story
- Floors: 3
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage times 2
- Fireplaces: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Television service: Satellite dish
- Estimated annual taxes: $1545
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 651 times.
- This listing was last updated May 23, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.