Home with Inground Pool and Pool House
1753 Belleridge Pike, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $660
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Open house Sunday, June 7, 2:30 PM-4 PM
Ranch Home with Inground Pool and Bonus Pool House in Schrader Elementary District. The main home has an inviting living room with laminate wood flooring, wood burning fireplace, and is open to the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen had a complete remodel three years ago. There is an island, custom cabinets with soft close drawers, tile backsplash, crown molding, and can lighting. Dining is located beside the kitchen with a view of the inground pool. There are three bedrooms, all with wood laminate flooring. The full hall bathroom has a large vanity with granite countertop, tiled flooring, and a tiled shower with new showerhead. The master bath has a half bath. The laundry room has shelving and a barn door will soon be installed. Off the dining area is a patio topped with a pergola. Perfect for summer fun is an inground pool 18’ x 36’ with a depth of 3’ to 9’. It was painted royal blue two years ago. The pool is surrounded by a ledge. Hook ups are available for a hot tub. Behind the pool is the pool house – 480 sq ft. Inside is a large room with vinyl plank flooring perfect for entertainment or to use as an apartment. The pool house has a bathroom with a walk-in shower. It has its own hot water heater and a window ac unit. Pool house roof is approximately six years old. The pool pump and filter were replaced November 2019. Exterior storage shed included. The side entry two car garage has extra room for storage. This home sits on a larger corner lot with a brick front and stucco over concrete on the three sides. Fencing surrounding the pool is vinyl.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,479
- Brick and Stucco exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $983
- Swimming pool
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 883 times.
- This listing was last updated June 2, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.