Pending: Move In Ready! Immaculate 3 Bedroom!! - Schrader School District
1817 Delwin St, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $517
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This brick and vinyl home in the Schrader School District offers 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. The main level has original hardwood flooring in the living room, dining, hallway, and three bedrooms. The living room has a new double window and is open to the dining area. The kitchen appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, hood fan) are included. The kitchen has new flooring and a new laminate countertop. Off the dining area is a patio. The full bathroom off the hallway has a tub/shower combination. The lower level walk-out has a family room with new tile flooring, a bonus room currently used as a workout area, laundry room and half bath. Roof is one year old. Furnace is 2 years old with 8 years remaining on the warranty. Backyard is deep and chain link fenced.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,489
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Mostly Finished
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $851
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 481 times.
- This listing was last updated May 29, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.