Multi-family property for sale - Cape Girardeau
1451 Luce Street, Cape Girardeau
Ever heard of a money machine? This 2.5 story Victorian home has been converted into apartments located in downtown Cape Girardeau within walking distance of SEMO University, Southeast Hospital, parks, schools & local shopping. With 3 apartments ranging from 2 bedroom to a 5 bedroom option offering flexibility as a possible boarding room option, this property is loaded with potential for maximizing income. Many of the high-ticket repairs you'd be concerned with as an investor have already been addressed in the form of brand new metal roof over the main structure, new shingled roof over porches, 3 individual electric meters with updated panels, 2 almost new high-efficiency furnaces serving the 1st & 2nd levels, 3 like-new water heaters, new cabinets and updated appliances in some kitchens, and miscellaneous repairs throughout including maintenance to key areas such as porch and rear stair tower. If you know rental property you'll recognize the value & opportunity here so call today!
(573) 5 TRACEY
Use this form to request more information about this property or to arrange a showing.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Includes approx. 0.1800 acres
- Vinyl exterior
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 34 times.
- This listing was last updated May 14, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.