Under contract: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
330 Tradition Drive, Cape Girardeau
THE HOME EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR: At first glance you're in love with the highly coveted Craftsman style architecture of this property. Everything you secretly hope to own from the covered front porch to the over-sized, mostly flat lot gives a country vibe so you feel at home. This 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, ranch is so roomy. Boasting a lovely open floor plan including combination living/dining/kitchen all with a vaulted ceiling creates an inviting area for entertaining. It opens to the 14x12 patio and flows to the back lawn. The kitchen offers a plentiful number of gorgeous off white upgraded soft close cabinets with pantry and breakfast bar island. Don't miss the Master Bedroom's beautiful layout which accommodates king sized bedroom furniture and a queen sized wardrobe along with a master bath with step in shower, double bowl sink and room to navigate the morning rush. Lastly, you actually get a laundry ROOM, affording space to sort your wash instead of intruding into other areas.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.6670 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,488
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 359 times.
- This listing was last updated May 22, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.