Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
206 Pleasant Lake Court, Jackson
WOULD YOU LOVE A POOL BUT NOT THE MAINTENANCE? Hidden away on the fringes of Cape and Jackson you will find one of the best secrets of the area! Pleasant Lake Subdivision and THIS BEAUTY! Anchored in hardwood and capped with vaulted ceilings, the spacious living room and open dining invites comfort and style. A beautifully appointed kitchen complete with SS appliances and walk-in pantry makes family meals and entertaining easy. From tray ceiling to jetted tub, the master suite is exactly what you need to recharge. The LL finds a large family room with wet bar, full bath, and the 4th bedroom and office. The amenities don't stop there. Nest thermostat and Rind doorbell. 16x8 shop and 18x10 John Deere room leaves plenty of space for just cars in the 3 car garage. Relax on the deck or covered patio while kiddos, both fur and otherwise run free in the fenced backyard. But on those hot days, stroll down the street to the neighborhood pool for a quick dip. All this for a great price!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.4500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,769
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 139 times.
- This listing was last updated July 1, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.