Home for sale - Jackson
400 Ann Drive, Jackson
Nestled at the end of this quiet cul-de-sac lies a treasure you surely don't want to miss. This gorgeous ranch design features over 3700 sq ft finished in all the right places on the main level as well as the walkout basement. Around every turn, there is something unique in architectural design with this 6 bedroom-4 full bath dwelling. Soaring ceilings, crown molding, an abundance of oversized windows, fireplaces, granite, hardwood, massive John Deere Rm...the amenities just never seem to end. Outdoors exhibits 2 covered patios for relaxing or entertaining with a double lot totaling 1.4 acres projecting a tree line backdrop for seclusion all while keeping your loved ones at bay with the striking black fencing that borders in every direction. The site of this homestead certainly won't disappoint as it is centrally located in the heart of Jackson making it easy to get anywhere you need to go. Call to arrange your own tour of this haven you will want to call your new address today.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 1.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,738
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 657 times.
- This listing was last updated June 11, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.