Pending: Multi-family property for sale - Marble Hill
111 Sample, Marble Hill
Investing in the mid-west is a safe haven for your money. June 2020 property appraised for listed price! This turn key property located near Hutchings Funeral Home is cash flowing with great tenants. Seven of the eight units have been completely rehabbed in the past 15 months. Shared laundry room houses a coin-operated washer and dryer for tenants' convenience and another income stream for you. In a flood zone due to Crooked Creek, but the increased cost in property insurance is a wash because of the much lower taxes you'll pay on this property verses one in a bigger city. Tenants pay all utilities except trash. Rent for 1-bedrooms is $420 and $450. Rent for 2 bedrooms is $550, $495, $530, $530, $360 (last of inherited tenant and not rehabbed), and $485.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Includes approx. 0.2600 acres
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 35 times.
- This listing was last updated June 19, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.