Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
2631 Greensferry Road, Jackson
This well-cared for home is currently owned by its 2nd owner. It has over 3,500 sqft of finished living space. 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Main floor laundry! This home has been well maintained and many updates have been completed. The roof was replaced just over 1 year ago. Many of the windows and doors along West side of the home have been replaced with energy-efficient windows and doors. Some of the flooring has been replaced. The kitchen has been remodeled with custom cabinets and custom tile backsplash. So many intricate details were added to the kitchen. All of the bathrooms have been updated with new fixtures, new countertops, and new flooring. The basement has 2 spacious family/den rooms, a bathroom, and storage with John Deer room. There are 2 wood-burning stoves in the basement and 1 grand fireplace on the main level. This home sets on over 3 acres and offers seclusion to the homeowner. The trees and wooded area behind the home create a private backyard. Great location!
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 3.3000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 0
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 108 times.
- This listing was last updated June 19, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.