Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
2639 Watson Dr., Jackson
Beautiful custom built home with curb appeal galore in desirable Bent Creek subdivision. The open floor plan is welcoming and great for entertaining. Living room/Great room has a gas log fireplace and kitchen has stunning cabinets topped with solid granite countertops and a center island. Birch hardwood flooring and ceramic tile complement the space. Three bedrooms and two baths on main level. Master suite bath has walk-in double head shower. All bedrooms have walk-in closets. Lower level is a family's dream!! Huge family room with fireplace and accent wall wired for TV on both sides!! Lower level also has 2 bedrooms and a full bath, and a 5x10 room used as an office or could be your crafting haven. All these features plus unfinished space for storage. Backyard is a wonderland with POOL and fencing that's only three years old and still lots of space to PLAY!
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.3400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,900
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 232 times.
- This listing was last updated July 9, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.