Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
3510 Dana Drive, Jackson
Welcome Home! Loads of natural light and space abounds - 3 living room areas - the main floor room has a large bay window and opens to dining - 2nd living room has a cozy gas fireplace and opens to a 20x22 screened porch - lastly the 3rd living area has a gorgeous wet bar and enough space for entertaining and a pool table. Custom Beussink cabinets and granite countertops throughout the house, stainless steel appliances, large master suite with vaulted ceiling - don't miss the amazing screened porch which is like a whole other room, private flat backyard fully fenced with the vinyl fencing and fire pit. Roof, HVAC, tank-less water heater all newer! Fantastic location minutes to Jackson and minutes to Cape!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,234
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 10 times.
- This listing was last updated June 23, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.