Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1325 Kenwood Drive, Cape Girardeau
LISTED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE! This home just dropped out of your dreams & onto the market! It has big square footage, plenty of privacy, storage upon storage space, AND A CONVENIENT LOCATION TO BOOT! We are talking 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, formal living & dining, two wet bars, two family rooms with fireplaces, main level master & laundry... and would you believe there's more?? The crowning glory is a detached garage with a heated & cooled shop...with a built-in saw dust collecting machine!! It's the perfect place for creating, tinkering, and fixing. So, that makes 5 garage bays total. One for your lawn tractor or ATV & four more for your vehicles. There's also walk-up attic storage space & a back covered patio. All this & it's at the end of a cul-de-sac with a sweet little stream running down the back. BUT THERE'S MORE...you'll just have to see it for yourself. Come check it out while you still can!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,846
- Heating: Heat pump
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 35 times.
- This listing was last updated June 30, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.