Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1150 North Henderson, Cape Girardeau
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Dr. Jean Chapman house due to its unique design by renowned local architect John Boardman, this home is filled with vintage and unspoiled details. The influence of Frank Lloyd Wrights Prairie and Usonian houses are evident as inspiration. Boasting slate floors, rosewood cabinetry, solid walnut accent walls, and expansive windows to allow the home to feel closer to nature. This local gem is truly a one of a kind.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.5910 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,814
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 54 times.
- This listing was last updated August 7, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.