Under contract: Home for sale - Jackson
4797 State Highway V, Jackson
This 5 bedroom, 4 bath on 3 acres is completely secluded. The home offers main level master suite, open dining to the living room with a cozy fireplace and insert to heat the home on cold days. The dining walks out to a large deck, above ground pool for lots of outdoor fun, a play set for kids or grandkids, a huge shop for dad plus a 2 car oversized garage, a half bath for guests, a walk in pantry & main level laundry. Upstairs you will find lots of closet space, 2 bedrooms and a large full bath. The lower level is walkout and finished with a family room, bath and more. Some storage in lower level but tons of storage throughout the property and lots of room for a growing family. The privacy cannot be beat! Once you come up the lane you are sitting on your own little piece of paradise. It truly is exceptional! Be sure to pick a few blackberries on your way up the lane, they are yummy and come with the property.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 3.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,363
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 427 times.
- This listing was last updated July 24, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.