Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
633 Whitelaw Ave, Cape Girardeau
You must see this property! This home has it all: Location, space, and affordability. This full brick, three-bedroom, one-and-a-half bath house could be your next home! A perfect location for a family or an investment property. You can easily see and walk to Southeast Hospital and Capaha Park from this property, conveniently tucked alongside Cape's booming commercial routes.Students of the university may also find this property inherently appealing as it is within a routinely-walkable distance from Southeast's main campus. The spaciously-ergonomic main level consists of two bedrooms, a living room, open kitchen and dining area with new counter tops and new flooring, completed with a full bathroom. This is all accented by a high-vaulted-ceiling loft bedroom, equipped with its own brand-new half bath.. This property includes off-street parking, front and back patios, and freshly-landscaped lawn. All appliances stay including washer and dryer.Owner is a Licensed Real Estate Sales Person.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,256
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 98 times.
- This listing was last updated July 30, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.