Pending: 3 Bedroom, 2 Baths. Fenced Yard.
1813 Margaret St, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $427
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Affordable 3 Bedroom Home in the Schrader District. The main level of this split foyer has good size living room with double windows, new carpet. The kitchen comes with a gas stove, dishwasher; new laminate flooring. The kitchen cabinets have been painted to freshen up. The dining is separate space. Off dining area, is deck with new rails overlooking chain link fenced backyard. There are two bedrooms on this level, both with original hardwood flooring. There is a full hall bathroom with a spacious vanity. The lower level has a large family room with a double window welcoming in the sunlight. Bedroom 3 on this level has a walk-in closet. There is another full bath with a walk-in shower and two separate sinks. The HVAC and most of ductwork was replaced in 2012 and the roof and gutters in 2016.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,716
- Style: Split level
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $827
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 446 times.
- This listing was last updated August 31, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.