Home for sale - Marble Hill
Rt. 4 Box 66A, Marble Hill
MAGICAL RETREAT!! Whether you are looking for a full time residence or a weekend getaway, your search is over! * Stunning, updated home on approx 30 gorgeous ac just 1.5 mi from town but feels like you're 100 mi away in your own private haven * Situated on top of Turkey Hill–highest point in Bollinger County * Home sits on approx 4 ac of open land including pasture area-the remaining approx 26 ac are wooded & ideal for hunting * Partly fenced * Nice set up for few horses or livestock – older, small horse barn with 2 lean-tos * Small Pond * Concrete pad for future mobile home or outbuilding if desired w/water & elec * Always a breeze on the huge, covered wraparound porch * Impeccable home interior is beautifully appointed w/a sophisticated rustic flair * Ceramic tile flooring, updated elec, added attic insulation, updated kitchen & bath, super low utilities, heated/cooled (ductwork) oversized 2 car attached gar plus a woodburning stove * HURRY!
- Status: Active
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 29.6600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,071
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 39 times.
- This listing was last updated July 24, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.