3 Bedroom, 2 Baths*Walk-Out Basement*Fenced Yard
220 Blue Willow, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $851
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Three-bedroom, 2 bath home available in the Willow Heights subdivision. This brick/vinyl ranch home has a large covered porch. The entrance foyer has tile flooring and opens to the spacious living room with hand scraped laminate wood flooring and vaulted ceiling. The living room is open to the dining and kitchen which has tile flooring. The kitchen counter tops are corian and there is an island with a sink and breakfast bar that can hold two stools. The kitchen stainless appliances are included. French doors from the dining area lead to the deck. There are three main level bedrooms, all with neutral carpet and ceiling fans. The Master bedroom has a tray ceiling and walk-in closet. The Master bath has tile flooring, dual sink vanity with corian countertop, walk-in shower, and whirlpool tub. The hall bathroom has tile flooring, a large vanity with corian countertop, and a tub/shower combination. Laundry is main level off the hall. Stairs lead to the walk-out basement. The walls have been drywalled and painted. A drop ceiling has been added through out the lower level. An area has been plumbed for a third bath. There is a huge family room area, a bonus room with a walk-in closet, and second bonus room with a closet and partially finished walls. All floors on this lower level are concrete. The walk-out from the basement leads to a patio. The house backs to woods and the yard has a black chain link fence. The roof is four years old. All electric home on almost a half-acre lot. This home has a Cape address but is in the Jackson School District.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.4500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,522
- Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement - walkout
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1583
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 237 times.
- This listing was last updated July 31, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.