Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
235 Alpine Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $529
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Well maintained 3 bedroom/2 bath raised ranch home in Cape County. The main level of this home has an open concept living room with wood burning fireplace, kitchen, and eat-in dining room. Nice patio doors with built in blinds from the kitchen to the chain-link fenced in backyard. Down the hall you will find two bedrooms, a full hall bathroom, and a master suite with its own attached bathroom. The lower level of this home has the two car garage, family room (currently used as a bedroom), and a laundry/storage area. New paint throughout most of the home, new vinyl flooring throughout most of the home, and carpet on stairs installed July 2020. Great, established neighborhood- Cape address, Jackson schools.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,843
- Style: Raised Ranch
- Floors: 1 Story
- Foundation: Finished Basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning w/ blower - Living Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Lagoon
- Estimated annual taxes: $952
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 147 times.
- This listing was last updated September 6, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.