Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
3226 Kage Hill Drive, Cape Girardeau
You will love the private get-a-way setting that this home offers. Sitting on 3 acres minutes from the hospital, mall, restaurants, and more. But you won't be disappointed with the curb appeal that invites you into this home. Inside, we find a formal dining, formal living, a large hearth room, a large kitchen, 1/2 bath and bedroom on the main level. Upstairs are the master suite, 2 spare bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. A total of 4 bedrooms and 3 baths make this the perfect home for a growing family. The walkout lower level provides more space for entertaining with an adorable retro wet bar and a large/game family room that has an exit door and an egress window (could be made into a 5th bedroom). But you are sure to love mostly the woods that surround this amazing home and how it is tucked away giving your family and friends privacy.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 3.1000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,149
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 24 times.
- This listing was last updated August 10, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.