Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
3567 Baldwin Drive, Cape Girardeau
This high-end duplex, being constructed NOW, is the A Class investment property you've been looking for. This low-risk asset will appeal to high income earning tenants and will have a super low vacancy rate! In the heart of the Mid-West, it's conveniently located just off of Interstate 55 near Jackson and within Cape Girardeau City limits off of LaSalle Ave. With the the advanced durability of LP siding, all on same level, each unit offers a impressive great room, three bedrooms, two full baths, and laundry room. The kitchen has everything you'd expect with stainless steel appliances, 5' center island with raised breakfast bar, and a pantry. Large master bedroom easily fits a king size bed, has a nice walk in closet, bathroom with separate bathtub, 4' shower, and double vanity. So whether you want to live in one side and rent the other, or just add this to your rental portfolio, this place is sure to be the perfect fit. I can't wait for pictures, but you should act now!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Electric
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 72 times.
- This listing was last updated August 18, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.