Better than New, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths - Clippard Elementary
4128 Connor Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $768
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
This Better than NEW 5-year-old brick and vinyl home in the Ashland Courts Subdivision of Cape features 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The living room has desired hand scraped hardwood flooring and a large window. The kitchen has oak cabinetry with pantry, granite counters, attractive backsplash, and stainless appliances. The stone wall adds coziness to the kitchen. The dining area opens to the living room and kitchen. Upstairs are three bedrooms, all with neutral carpet. The Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and the master bath has a large vanity with a shower/tub combination. The full hall bathroom also has a tub/shower combination. Downstairs is a fourth bedroom with tiled flooring and a walk-in closet currently being used as a family room. Laundry is here combined with a half bathroom. The home has custom two-inch blinds and plantation shutters. A backyard patio is off the dining area, large enough for entertainment and the outdoor tv is included. Neutral colors and delightful upgrades can be found throughout this home in the Clippard Elementary District.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,901
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Tri-level
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Partial basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1725
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 319 times.
- This listing was last updated September 14, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.