>>>This HOME has the S P A C E your Family Wants<<<
2205 Kent Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $802
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Open house Sunday, September 27, Noon-2 PM
Take a PEEK at this Spacious two-story brick and cedar home with a walkout basement and three living areas for family enjoyment and entertaining. This home has a large, covered front porch. Enter the tiled foyer and to the left is the living room with hardwood flooring and large front window. This room is open to the formal dining room also with wood flooring and chair rail molding. The kitchen with tile flooring has an eat-in area, backsplash, main level laundry/pantry (or make into a large pantry as there is a second set of hookups in the lower level). Take two steps down from here into the cozy family room with neutral carpet and a wood burning brick fireplace flanked on each side with built in cabinets and shelving. Doors from here lead to the mostly covered deck with ceiling fan overlooking the backyard with large shade trees. A half bath completes the main level. Upstairs are three bedrooms (all with neutral carpet and roomy closets) and two full bathrooms. The master bedroom is abundant in size and the master bath has tile flooring and a tub/shower combination. The walk-out lower level holds the second family room and a fourth bedroom. There is also a full bathroom with a walk-in shower and storage space. Roof is five years old. This home is in the Schrader Elementary District and is located off Lexington in the Woodland Hills Subdivision.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,156
- Brick and Cedar exterior
- Style: Two story
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1680
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 265 times.
- This listing was last updated September 23, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.