Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
389 Cody Lane, Cape Girardeau
Custom built home in private & quaint neighborhood that is minutes to Cape or I-55. Over 6,600 square feet finished with a 2 story entrance & stunning curved staircase. Kitchen built by Beussink, large center island, loads of counter space, opens to family room w/built ins & fireplace. Family room has soaring ceilings & 20 foot stone fireplace. Main level office. Oversized master suite. A favorite of the seller is the extensive sunroom. Upstairs has a fun open loft area perfect for kids to hang out with 2 additional bedrooms both with on suite baths. Wait till you see the basement! Custom to the top level! Finished out with bar, fireplace, unique wood finishes & in lays in the floor. Basement also has home gym, game room w/pool table and additional bedroom. Space on the inside-space on the outside-4 car garage, massive stamped concrete drive all sitting on the end of the lane on almost 3 acres! $10,000 allowance to buyer for countertops or choice of upgrade.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 2.6700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 6,611
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 115 times.
- This listing was last updated September 15, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.