Lovely Full Brick Cottage - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
901 North Cape Rock Drive, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $615
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Open house Sunday, December 6, 2:30 PM-4 PM
Take a peek at this timeless treasure built in 1946. Sitting on a corner lot in a convenient location is this full brick 1.5 story home. A brick walkway leads to the covered front porch. Step inside the foyer and take a right through the archway entrance to the living room with hand scraped hardwood flooring, crown molding, and gas fireplace backed with shiplap. This spacious room can accommodate a sectional couch. This room connects to the formal dining room with same flooring, crown molding, and built-in shelving. Another arched entryway takes you to the kitchen with tiled wood grain flooring. The stainless dishwasher (New) and electric oven are included, and the refrigerator is negotiable. The backsplash is tiled. There is a bay window area beside that would make a nice breakfast nook. Plenty of recessed lighting keeps this area bright. The master bedroom is main level with hand scraped hardwood flooring. The master bath has a walk-in shower with beautiful, tiled flooring. An open staircase with original hardwood flooring takes you upstairs where there are two more bedrooms and a full bathroom. Both bedrooms here are spacious with crown molding, one with carpet and the other with hardwood flooring. The hall bath has a subway tiled shower/tub combination and there is new linen handmade shelving. The vanity and wood grain tile floor are new. A cedar closet is in the hall. The lower level has a carpeted family room with gas fireplace. Laundry is on this level. There is good storage with cabinets. A single car garage enters this level. There is also a two-car detached garage. The rear has a large brick patio. The HVAC system is 6 years old.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Alma Schrader
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,023
- Brick exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two Car Detached/One Car Lower Level
- Fireplaces: Two Gas Fireplaces
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1102
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 406 times.
- This listing was last updated November 30, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.