Pending: Three Bedroom Cape Home - Updated!
1803 Bloomfield Road, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $393
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Here is an AFFORDABLE and UPDATED Cape three-bedroom home! The welcoming living room has stained original hardwood flooring, crown molding, and a large window that baths the room in natural sunlight when the blinds are up. The kitchen with tile floor has lots of cabinets with a pantry closet, attractive countertops, crown molding, a newly added butcher block breakfast bar opens the kitchen up to the living room. All three bedrooms have original hardwood flooring and crown molding. The full hall bathroom has wood grain tile flooring and crown. The lower level is unfinished with a single car garage entering this level. There is also a detached two car garage. The backyard is enclosed by a wood privacy fence. This home has new tilt-in windows, added white baseboard throughout, and a French drain has been added to the front. This comfortable home sits on a double corner lot in the Jefferson Elementary District.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Jefferson
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,231
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Unfinished Basement - Walk-Up
- Garage: Detached 2 Car & 1 Car Tuck-Under
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $680
- Fenced yard
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 248 times.
- This listing was last updated November 30, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.