Home for sale - Friedheim
1624 County Road 405, Friedheim
A uniquely beautiful home on a bluff overlooking Apple Creek. Gorgeous, custom home located on 15 acres with attractive landscaping. Property includes 36' x 60' outbuilding with concrete floor, electricity, and water. A fully stocked pond with shade in the afternoon for enjoyable fishing. Could easily be developed into a farming or livestock operation of your choice. Kitchen and baths finished in customized cherry wood. The 43 x 19 patio deck overlooks the flowing field abundant with wildlife and beautiful Apple Creek. The property faces about 1/4 mile paved dead end road providing privacy, yet located about 20 miles Northwest of Cape Girardeau for easy commute. Additional approximately 15 acre field tillable with year round flowing stream on Apple Creek can be purchased.
- Status: Active
- School district: Oak Ridge R-6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 15.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,854
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 91 times.
- This listing was last updated November 19, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.