NEW Construction in Jackson - One Level Living
2562 Jonathan Drive, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $717
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Open house Sunday, January 17, Noon-2 PM
NEW Construction Ranch Home in the Pioneer Orchard Subdivision of Jackson! This vinyl and stone home has three bedrooms and two full baths. The covered porch invites you into an open concept living area with vinyl plank flooring. This living area is open to the kitchen where vinyl plank flooring continues. The kitchen features a center island, granite counter tops, white soft close cabinets, stainless appliances and walk-in pantry offering plenty of storage. To the left of the kitchen is a dining area with sliding doors for access to the patio. This home has a split bedroom format affording the master bedroom to the left of the living area privacy. The vinyl plank flooring continues in the master where there is recessed lighting and a large walk-in closet. His and her vanity, a tiled walk-in shower and linen closet complete the master bath. Across the living area you will find the other two bedrooms and full tiled bathroom with a tub/shower combination. This home is in the West Lane Elementary school district.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.3030 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,515
- Vinyl and Stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 786 times.
- This listing was last updated January 12, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.