STOP! Lots of Updates! Take a Peek!!
1633 North Main, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $427
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Lots of updates!!! NEW light fixtures/ceiling fans, trim, doors, shiplap, and finishes throughout! As you enter the home through the foyer, you will be greeted by a spacious living room with beautiful original hardwood flooring. To the right of the living room are two bedrooms and a full bath. In the master bedroom, you have a large open closet with hardwood floors. Updated bathroom down the hall with marble tile, NEW vanity, and toilet. On the other side of the living room is an additional bedroom with vinyl flooring and with lots of space. The dining room sits between the kitchen and living room with beautiful French doors that lead to the back yard. The kitchen has all NEW stainless steel appliances with a farmhouse sink, new cabinets, vinyl flooring, and main level laundry hookup on the side. Open basement with plenty of room for storage!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Blanchard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,499
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Unfinished basement
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $722
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 460 times.
- This listing was last updated January 12, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.