Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1276 Timber Creek, Cape Girardeau
Stone and brick home in Timber Creek Subdivision. Tiled exterior with mosaic welcomes you to the front door and entry foyer (7.8x9). Hardwood flooring and crown molding is featured in the living room and formal dining area. The hallway leads to the combination kitchen/breakfast room with many amenities-including custom maple cabinetry, granite counter tops, double ovens, and travertine back splash. Bar for additional seating-door from the breakfast room leads to a private screened, tiled porch (13x16). Living room has gas fireplace, open stairs to lower level. The master bedroom and bath is luxurious with an oversize walk in closet, the bath has oval vanities with granite counter tops and copper sinks, walk in tiled shower and jetted tub. Main floor laundry. The lower level has a very large family room that opens to a brick patio the width of the family room. The bedroom and bath are conveniently located next to family room and lots of storage with built in shelving.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3670 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,375
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 684 times.
- This listing was last updated January 26, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.