Under contract: Home for sale - Oran
42 Doe Run, Oran
BUILT FOR A HUNTER'S HEART- Enjoy this mostly wooded 5.56+/- acres which boarders General Watkin's State Park, This home has many areas that are multi-functional with room for up to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It boasts a 29x23 Great Room w/wood burning fireplace w/insert/blowers. There's a 13x12 sun room. The large eat-in kitchen has a pantry, breakfast bar, & room for a gas oven/range in addition to the electric cook top in the island, plus an abundance of cabinet space. The main level master bedroom has his & her walk-in closets with a built-in double locking gun cabinet. The master bath is quite large w/jetted tub, separate shower, & ample cabinetry. The attached garage is an oversized 29x27 w/another laundry hook-up in addition to the main level hook up, and a separate 14x10 storage room, Outside the property has a 24x20 patio and another 21x10 covered patio. There are 2 other out-buildings plus a 48x42 shop w/half bath, wall A/C, wood stove heat. It will be gone before you know it!
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Oran R-3
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 5.5600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,601
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 68 times.
- This listing was last updated March 4, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.