Land for sale - Whitewater
County Rd 383, Whitewater
If you’ve been looking for a private and secluded hunting property do not miss out on this offering off County Road 383 in Cape Girardeau County, MO. This timber tract provides excellent hunting opportunities for whitetail deer, turkey and other small game. Opening parts of the tract up for food plots could easily be done.
Entertain your guests at the 450 SF +/- A-Frame cabin finished with an open living/kitchen area, main level bedroom, roughed-in bath and open loft area. Electric has been extended to the cabin, but it has no septic or well. House could easily be converted to “off-grid” living. There is also plenty of room at the cabin to support a nice size shop building for all your toys.
The property is minutes from Lake Girardeau, a 162-acre lake in southern Cape Girardeau County operated by the Missouri Department of Conservations. The lake offers excellent year around fishing including crappie and largemouth bass. The lake amenities make this an all-inclusive year-round recreational retreat.
There are several nice secluded building and pond sites on the property. It is also in the Jackson R-2 School District. The property is being offered with no restrictions so use it how you wish.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 41.6000 acres
- Frame exterior
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 666 times.
- This listing was last updated October 24, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.