Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
615 North Henderson Avenue, Cape Girardeau
An absolute 1920s charmer located in the Boulevard Historic District and right across from SEMO University. This impressive two story stucco house boasts grand rooms with ample amounts of natural light. Great traffic flow throughout the living room, sunroom, dining room and kitchen makes main level entertaining a breeze. The spacious kitchen has stainless steel appliances, large island, oversized pantry and overlooks the large backyard with Koi pond. Upstairs you'll find bedrooms with gleaming hardwood floors, 2 bathrooms, and laundry. In the walk-up basement there is a second laundry area, bonus room/office, bathroom and storage areas. Call today for your personal tour of one of Cape Girardeau's true classics.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,857
- Stucco exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 492 times.
- This listing was last updated March 4, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.