Commercial property for sale - Sikeston
608 David Lane, Sikeston
This industrial/manufacturing facility has over 15,000 SF and is situated on 6.5-acres inside the city limits of Miner, MO. The building is both heavy steel frame and wood construction and is serviced by two business office areas. The building has been constructed at various times with the last addition of 10,200 SF added in 1997. The shop/manufacturing areas have ceiling heights ranging from 14' to 16', multiple overhead doors, two 5-ton Tram-Beam hoists, compressed air piped throughout, reclaimed oil heater and 3-phase and single phase electric. The site has roughly 200' of frontage along David Lane with over 4.5 acres at the rear of the site suitable for storing inventory, equipment or future development. Surrounding land uses include farm implement sales, salvage yards, self-storage facilities and trailer manufacturing. The facility has been utilized by the current owner for many years as a heavy equipment/tracked equipment repair shop.
- Status: Active
- Includes approx. 6.6000 acres
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 116 times.
- This listing was last updated February 12, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.