4 Bedroom Home located Near SEMO
1450 Rose St, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $427
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
The living room of this home has original hardwood flooring which continues into the dining room. The dining room is nice size and has built ins. French doors from here lead to a sunroom with large windows and an exit to the back yard. The kitchen has NEW vinyl plank flooring and white cabinetry. There are two main level bedrooms each with original hardwood flooring. The main level full bath found off the hallway has a tub/shower combination. The upper level of the home has a small cubbie area with built in shelving and two more bedrooms. There is also a second full bath on this level. Downstairs is a large family room area, storage, and laundry. This maintenance free vinyl sided home is located near Capaha Park (home of Cape Catfish Baseball) and SEMO University.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Franklin
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,066
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Full basement
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $735
- Ceiling fans
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 943 times.
- This listing was last updated October 6, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.