3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Home Near SEMO, Capaha Park
1465 Rose St, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $427
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
The living room has original hardwood flooring and a wood burning fireplace surrounded in brick and topped with a mantle. This room opens to the large dining room also with hardwood flooring. Continue to the kitchen with tile floor, new laminate countertop, and tile backsplash. NEW Refrigerator and Gas Stove September 2020. There is a large eat in area with a window overlooking the backyard. Also, on the main level is a bedroom with a large window overlooking the back yard and a full hall bathroom. The bath has dual sink vanity and a tiled floor. The second level has two bedrooms with hardwood flooring and a half bath. There is a large linen closet in the hall. The basement has a potential family room area, storage, laundry with sink area, and a full bath with a walk-in shower. This maintenance free aluminum sided home is located near Capaha Park (home of Cape Catfish Baseball) and SEMO University.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Franklin
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,991
- Aluminum exterior
- Style: Bungalow
- Floors: 1.5
- Foundation: Partially Finished Basement
- Garage: One Car Detached Garage
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning Fireplace - Living Room
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $655
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 827 times.
- This listing was last updated September 11, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.