Land for sale - Cape Girardeau
531 County Road 657, Cape Girardeau
This gorgeous piece of property consists of 55 acres that has endless possibilities! Well maintained acreage with exquisite views overlooking a well-manicured polo field that is 450X200 yards. Property has two entrances; one upper and one lower with water meters at both. Electric fence throughout land and has a pond located on upper hill with a windmill aerator built-in. Water and electric is present on the property. Covered pavilion (60X43) with electric, ceiling fans, and lights. Come see today or call for your private tour!
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Includes approx. 55.2000 acres
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 424 times.
- This listing was last updated February 7, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.