Pending: NEW Construction in Collins Mill Subdivision
3509 Old Hopper, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $820
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
NEW Construction Ranch Home in the NEW Collins Mill Subdivision. This brick/vinyl home has three bedrooms and two full baths on the main level. The entryway and living room has vinyl plank wood flooring that continues into the kitchen and dining area. The living room is accented with a tray ceiling and recessed lighting. It is open to the dining. The kitchen features white shaker style cabinets, quartz counters, pantry, and stainless appliances. The Master Bedroom has vinyl plank wood flooring, tray ceiling with recessed lighting, and a walk-in closet. The Master Bath has tile flooring, a walk-in shower with seat, and dual sink vanity. The other two main level bedrooms have neutral carpeting. A full bathroom off the hallway has tile flooring and a tub/shower combination. A laundry room is found on the main level. The basement is unfinished to do as you wish. Two more bedrooms, a third bath (plumbed), and a spacious family room could be added. Off the rear of the home is a 12 x 24 covered concrete porch. The two-car garage is side entry. This brand-new home is in the Clippard Elementary District.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square footage is approx. 1,560
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Full Unfinished basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,296 times.
- This listing was last updated December 30, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.