5 Bedroom Home In Enclave Lake Estate - Lake View
130 Starlight, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $1,133
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
You can stop looking after you view this comfortable brick and vinyl ranch home in the Enclave Lake Estates built in 2011. The living room (19 x 14) has hardwood flooring and a high vaulted ceiling. The kitchen and dining have ceramic tile flooring. Kitchen counters are granite, cabinets are dark maple, and there is a breakfast bar. There is a pantry for additional storage for those stock up trips. The stainless appliances will remain with the home. From the dining area, doors lead to the large covered deck in addition to an uncovered area perfect for your grill. Enjoy the view of the 24 acre lake while relaxing here! The main level laundry room is nice size with a utility sink. There are three main level bedrooms. One bedroom along with the master appreciates the water view. The master bedroom (17 x 11) has a tray ceiling and walk-in closet. The master bath has a dual sink vanity, a soaker tub, separate shower, and linen closet. There is a second full bath off the hallway. Going down to the walk-out basement will lead you into the oversized family room (45 x 17). Plenty of room here for fun and entertainment; room to make an area for games, etc. Bedroom 4 is on this level and has a walk-in closet. Bedroom 5 (11 x 12) could also work as an office or could be made into a John Deere room as there is a door leading out to the side of the home. A third full bathroom is on this lower level with a tub/shower combination. Walk-out from the family room onto the concrete patio. The main level on his home has been freshly painted. This all electric home is on almost a half acre lot. Elementary School is Gordonville and Jr and Sr High is Jackson. Schedule your appointment today!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.4400 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,790
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $1623
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,151 times.
- This listing was last updated June 25, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.