An Original Jackson Treasure - Built in 1910
303 Florence St, Jackson
Estimated monthly payment: $871
(Assuming 20% down, 4.5% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
ELEGANCE, BEAUTY, CHARM...You can have it all with this 110 year old home in the heart of Jackson!! Completely updated and immaculately kept, what more could you ask for?! This all brick 2 story home has so much to offer! Original hardwood floors throughout most of house, high ceilings, crown molding, and spacious rooms. 3 fireplaces (one coal burning with gorgeous marble and tile in downstairs bedroom. Room could also be used as a family room. Free standing cask iron wood stove in living room with exposed brick behind, and gas fireplace in breakfast room/den area). 2 foyers, 2 stairways, several arch entry ways, transom windows above doors, and stunning wood work that adds to the character of this home. Main floor laundry room with extra storage, heated floor in downstairs bathroom. Striking kitchen cabinetry, granite counter tops, tile back splash, and stainless steel appliances that stay with the home. Enticing breakfast room/den off kitchen. The added bonuses just keep on coming!
***CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR OF THIS HOME DIRECTLY BELOW.
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,075
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Two story
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Partial basement
- Garage: One car garage
- Fireplaces: Three
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $989
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1,682 times.
- This listing was last updated July 21, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.