Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1964 Sue Anne's Trail, Cape Girardeau
Brand NEW Construction - with time to pick you some finishes to make it your own! Coyote Creek is a small private development right on the edge of Cape and in Jackson schools. Close to everything but tucked away just enough for some privacy. This all brick home will boast the most popular finishes - vaulted ceilings, wood floors on the entire main floor, a gorgeous white kitchen with granite countertops and a center island overlooking all the hustle and bustle of the home. Walk right out the dining room onto the covered porch and enjoy the outside space. The split bedroom floor plan gives you a little extra privacy and your master suite has a double sink and a walk-in tiled shower. Very nice mudroom space with main level laundry, half bath, and walk in pantry. Finished basement has an extra large family room that walks out, additional bedroom, bathroom, and a John Deere room as well. Don't wait too long - still time to pick some things out!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.2500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,625
- Brick veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2021 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 476 times.
- This listing was last updated January 22, 2021.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.