Under contract: NEW Construction Home in Cape!
936 Lochinvar, Cape Girardeau
Estimated monthly payment: $1,126
(Assuming 20% down, 3.1% interest, 30-year fixed mortgage)
Love the smell of a NEW home – then come see This NEW Construction in the NEW Subdivision Highlands at Hopper Crossing, conveniently found by taking Mt Auburn to Hopper. This brick and vinyl ranch home has an oversized three car garage. Going in through the garage, leads into the laundry room and then into the living room and kitchen. The living room has a tray ceiling with recessed lighting and the highlight is a see-through fireplace connecting this space to the dining area. The kitchen has white shaker cabinets, granite counters, and features an island and pantry. French doors lead to a nice sized covered deck with stairs. The flooring in these rooms are a high-quality wood laminate. Off the kitchen is the Master bedroom with tray ceiling and recessed lighting. The luxurious master bath has a dual sink vanity with granite counter, linen closet, a whirlpool tub, custom tiled walk-in shower, and the walk-in closet. Featuring a split bedroom floor plan, the other two main level bedrooms are found on the other side of the home, each with a walk-in closet. The full hallway bathroom has a custom tiled tub/shower combination and vanity with a granite countertop. The walk-out basement is unfinished. Here would be a great place to add a family room, fourth bedroom, plumbed for an additional bath. Doors take you outside to the patio below the deck. Plenty of room for always needed storage and, a John Deere room with double doors. This all electric home is in the Clippard Elementary District.
- Status: Active under contract
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square footage is approx. 1,664
- Brick and Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Fireplaces: Electric Fireplace
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2020 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 833 times.
- This listing was last updated October 26, 2020.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.